Expect delays on I-25 Sunday night | News
DENVER – Interstate-25 was closed overnight between Interstate-70 and Speer Boulevard as crews demolished the 15th Street bridge over I-25.
The interstate reopened at 10 a.m.
“The good news is that the bridge demolition over I-25 is complete and there will no longer be a full closure of I-25 tonight,” said CDOT spokeswoman Mindy Crane. “Lane closures are still possible from 7p tonight until 530a tomorrow.”
Delays are expected, but work is expected to be done by 5:30 a.m. Monday for the morning commute.
Alternate routes are Federal Blvd and I-70.
For more information, visit cotrip.org
Upcoming Events near Glendale - Cherry Creek
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police release sketch of suspect wanted in fatal LoDo concert beating case
- Denver police looking for man who tried to abduct girl
- Coroner IDs man stabbed to death in Denver; Police have no suspects
- Cat lost for 5 weeks after Denver fire reunited with family
- 100 year prison sentence for man who advertised child porn
- University of Denver warns about date-rape drugs after 3 assaults
- Police look for suspect in attack on female jogger in Denver
- Two Denver children missing for 24 hours found safe
- Residents sound alarm about possible imposter knocking on their doors
- 2 arrests made in Washington Park crime spree; Police warn residents to stay alert