Expect delays on I-25 Sunday night | News
DENVER – Interstate-25 was closed overnight between Interstate-70 and Speer Boulevard as crews demolished the 15th Street bridge over I-25.
The interstate reopened at 10 a.m.
“The good news is that the bridge demolition over I-25 is complete and there will no longer be a full closure of I-25 tonight,” said CDOT spokeswoman Mindy Crane. “Lane closures are still possible from 7p tonight until 530a tomorrow.”
Delays are expected, but work is expected to be done by 5:30 a.m. Monday for the morning commute.
Alternate routes are Federal Blvd and I-70.
For more information, visit cotrip.org
Upcoming Events near Glendale - Cherry Creek
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Don’t become a crime victim: Follow these 14 warm weather safety tips
- Denver Police detective placed on leave during investigation in Lakewood
- Reward offered for help finding church burglary suspect
- Inmate accidentally released from Denver Jail arrested again
- Morey Middle School lockdown lifted following gun scare
- Police: Suspect in SE Denver church burglary arrested
- Denver Parks & Rec considering total ban on alcohol in Wash Park
- Wash Park residents on alert for men posing as security workers
- Reward offered for info on Obama swastika graffiti incidents near DU
- Homes, churches targeted for burglary in quiet Denver neighborhood