Expect delays on I-25 Sunday night | News
DENVER – Interstate-25 was closed overnight between Interstate-70 and Speer Boulevard as crews demolished the 15th Street bridge over I-25.
The interstate reopened at 10 a.m.
“The good news is that the bridge demolition over I-25 is complete and there will no longer be a full closure of I-25 tonight,” said CDOT spokeswoman Mindy Crane. “Lane closures are still possible from 7p tonight until 530a tomorrow.”
Delays are expected, but work is expected to be done by 5:30 a.m. Monday for the morning commute.
Alternate routes are Federal Blvd and I-70.
For more information, visit cotrip.org
Top Glendale - Cherry Creek Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Residents sound alarm about possible imposter knocking on their doors
- 2 arrests made in Washington Park crime spree; Police warn residents to stay alert
- Washington Park residents say houses are being marked for burglary
- Woman escapes from man accused of exposing himself, then grabbing her
- Groper attacks sixth woman in Denver